Attorney, Mediator & Coach
Honor your transition
My mission is to help you turn one of the most difficult times in your life into an experience of meaningful transformation.
My mission is to guide you through the technical aspects of a legal divorce without leaving your emotional and spiritual well being by the wayside.
My mission is to help you honor this time of big change and to see this transition as an opportunity to step into greater wisdom.
schedule a consultation:
- Juris Doctor, Lewis & Clark Law School 2008
- B.A., University of North Carolina, Wilmington, 2004
- B.S., Oregon State University, 2001
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Oregon Mediation Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Family Law Section
- Family Mediation - Lane County Family Services (30 hours)
- Collaborative Law - Seattle Collaborative Law Center (15 hours)
- Collaborative Law - Two Rivers Institute for Dispute Resolution (15 hours)
- Transpersonal Life Coaching - Edgar Cayce Association for Research & Enlightenment (40 hours)
- St. Andrew Legal Clinic, family law client intake
- Rose City Rollers, Code of Conduct Committee
- Taking Care Cancer, Board Member